And I shall call this the Bayside Sunset Romper. I used the Sunset Cami pattern that is included with the Bali Blouse and mashed it with the Bayside Romper shorts to get a spaghetti strap romper! I love that I didn't have to add any length either. I simply placed the bodice pieces from the Bayside romper on top of my cami pieces, aligning them at the armsyce points, and copied the bottom curves on both the front and back. The front curve dips down (and I also marked my drawstring button holes markings), and the back curve goes slightly up. I narrowed the side seam curve a tiny bit as well to match up with the width of the Romper bodice pieces. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
From there, I just assembled my cami according to the instructions for it within the Bali Blouse pattern (adding the buttonholes for my drawstring at the beginning), and assembled my shorts according to the Bayside Romper pattern. Then I attached the cami to the shorts just as I would if I were attaching the regular romper bodice.
The fabric is a double brushed poly from So Sew English fabrics. I used a set of rose gold shoe strings I had laying around for my drawstring as it was a perfect coordinate to my flowers!
I've been wanting a spaghetti strap pattern for the longest time, but every single store bought one I try on is incredibly short in the rise for me. This one was perfect with not adjustments! I have plans to make another one of these using the pants, but widening the legs similar to the Portlander pants!
Please note that this post contains links. Some of these may be "affiliate links" which means that if you decide to make a purchase I get paid a tiny portion of whatever is purchased, but at no additional cost to you. Affiliate payments go directly to my fabric fund to continue the cycle of sewing up or testing more patterns so I can share the love with you!